Sunday, November 26, 2017

Stopped off at DAR once again, on my way to the Folks.  Ran through the forest for 7.2-miles, along the Ashfield Chapel Brook Trail, the Moose Run, the Hootenanny, the Long Trail, and the Twining Brook Pond Trail.

After lunch, my parents and I drove to Florida Mountain to put our canoes in the barn, and check out my Pop's progress on the cabin.  I drove the Mohawk Trail (Route 2) back to Connecticut, and stopped at the Hail to the Sunrise Memorial for a visit.  I'll post photographs of these during the upcoming week.

Beaver Dam and Pond, Ashfield Chapel Brook Trail
Hemlock and it's rock
Bent Tree in front of large boulders
Large Turtle Effigy
Birch on it's rock
Large Boulders with adjacent stonewall, small cave underneath
View through small "Cave"
Twining Pond and Camping Area