Saturday, November 10, 2018

Drove out to Adams to visit with my folks, along the way I stopped at Mrs Murphy's to pick up donuts.  On the way back to Connecticut, I stopped off in Buckland to explore Hog Hollow to Mary Lyon Hill, and the connection is very awesome.  I also saw the old trail intersection that drops down to the west and Route 112, from long ago with Tippi.  I'll re-explore that soon.

Managed the out and back to the Khandroling site, figured out that I could use the road to get to our stopping point last week (about a 1/4 mile I believe), and ended the run with 3.9-miles.  I would have loved to have gone further, but it was getting late and I still needed to manage a stop at Perkarski's on the way home, before they closed at 4 p.m.

Fireplace near the top of the Khandroling property