Saturday, April 10, 2021

Great morning adding and re-positioning some ornamental brick in DL's garden.

Then, back to the Appalachian Trail to pick up the section I left off on Thursday (between Mount Wilcox South & North Shelters), and hopefully continue to the next road crossing (Jerusalem Road I believe).

Parked on Beartown Mountain Road, which was easy to arrive at.  The first section just past Swamp Brook measured out at two-miles, so I had an easy four-miles once back at the Beartown Road crosssing.

Continuing north, the first two-miles were again very easy, but then I dropped twice fairly severely in that last mile before the turn-around at Jerusalem Road.

The climbing back out repeating that last mile was intense, but I made it well enough and finished the day with 10-miles and 2275' of climb.