Thursday, January 19, 2023

Rock & Roll's David Crosby passed away today (January 19, 2023) - and through the years I certainly have enjoyed the music he made with Stills, Nash and Young.


Solo-wise, not so much with a big exception...

I really like his first solo album "If I Could Only Remember My Name" released in 1971.


1. "Music Is Love"
2. "Cowboy Movie"
3. "Tamalpais High (At About 3)"
4. "Laughing"

1. "What Are Their Names"
2. "Traction in the Rain"
3. "Song with No Words (Tree with No Leaves)"
4. "Orléans"
5. "I'd Swear There Was Somebody Here"

  • David Crosby – Vocals, Guitars
  • Graham Nash – Guitar, Vocals
  • Jerry Garcia – Guitar
  • Neil Young – Guitar
  • Jorma Kaukonen – Guitar
  • Laura Allan – Autoharp
  • Gregg Rolie – Piano
  • Phil Lesh – Bass 
  • Jack Casady – Bass
  • Bill Kreutzmann – Drums 
  • Michael Shrieve – Drums
  • Mickey Hart – Drums
  • Joni Mitchell - Vocals
  • David Freiberg, Paul Kantner, Grace Slick - Vocals