Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Having been born in 1962, and liking and listening to music from the early sixties onward, I thought it might be fun to attempt a listing of my favorite albums each year since birth.

The initial post for this series of ideas began on December 26th, 2023.  You can look it up....

This time, I present my favorite "Rock" albums of 1967...  Part 3

Albums released 1967

21. Leonard Cohen                Songs of Leonard Cohen

22. The Rolling Stones                Their Satanic Majesties Request

23. Traffic                Mr. Fantasy

24. The Who                        The Who Sell Out

25. The Incredible String Band        The 5000 Spirits (or the Layers of the Onion)

26. Tim Buckley                Goodbye and Hello

27. Eric Burdon & The Animals        Winds of Change

28. Fifty Foot Hose                Cauldron – Fifty Foot Hose

29. John Fahey                Days Have Gone By

30. Big Brother and the Holding Company        Big Brother and the Holding Company



Honorable Mentions (31 thru 99) Coming Soon!

Jazz Albums released 1967 (coming soon)


Also:  Fourth Day on Contractor / Consultant Status.  I am hopeful that I am being helpful.

In the afternoon, DL and I had to drive to East Hartford for the Soc Sec Medicare Office, and then West Hartford to see our Financial Group.