Sunday, October 15, 2017

I did not feel like doing much driving today, as it's been a week of several trips.  I went back to McLean to run the 6.2-mile route I had completed October 8th,

I had described these trails as wonderful soft, pine needle covered paths last time, and indeed they are.  I was going to cut 0.2-miles off the run, to make it a 10k.  I ran fairly hard, as I felt good.  I ended up completing the loop in 1:03:00, which made me feel like I'm making progress.  Last time I was about ten-minutes longer.

Wayback Machine to this day in 2002...  time spent at Windsor Jambs, the Windsor Bush Cemetery, Carter/Burnett Cemetery, and Burnett Pond. 

Windsor Jambs
Windsor Jambs
Windsor Bush Cemetery
Windsor Bush Cemetery
Carter Burying Ground, Savoy
Carter Burying Ground, Savoy
Carter Burying Ground, Savoy
Carter Burying Ground, Savoy
Carter Burying Ground, Savoy
Outfall of Burnett Pond
Burnett Pond in Autumn, fifteen years ago today
Burnett Pond in Autumn, fifteen years ago today