Saturday, July 3, 2021

Drove out Route 57 through Granville into Tolland.  Started the day on Schoolhouse Road, at a snowmobile trail crossing.

Took the snowmobile route out to Otis-Tolland / Amos Case Road and followed south, with hopes that this would lead me to Sheets Road in Granville (across from West Hartland Road, and the entry into Granville State Forest Campground Area).  

Somewhere along Case Road the mapping text turned "Case" into "Potter" Road.  It did turn into Sheets, just as I had hoped (I did not carry a map, and my gps does not have any "maps" loaded onto it.

I reached the end of Sheets at Route 57 in about 7.5-miles or so.  It seems as though the 57 section was about 2.5-miles, and then the Schoolhouse Road gravel section was an additional 4-miles give or take.

I finished with 13.9-miles on my legs.

Trail 6" to 12" covered with water