Wednesday, August 2, 2023

92 Day Challenge will begin on August 1st this season....

It's that time of year again, the beginning of the 61 Day Challenge.

Weighed in at 222.1.

November 1 - December 31, 2021
The New England 61 Day Challenge is a healthy lifestyle initiative that includes education about healthy eating, physical activity, and positive behavioral changes. It encourages individuals and groups to participate and learn how to make smart choices and develop healthy behaviors.

New England 61 Day Challenge Pledge
Today, I pledge to participate in the New England 61 Day Challenge.
I will make my health a priority and focus on developing and nurturing my body, mind, and spirit.
I will strive to meet the challenge goals of no soda, no sweets, and no cigarettes.
I will remember that there will be bumps along the road, and I'll stay focused for the entire period.
I pledge to learn and grow in knowledge and to make healthier decisions on a daily basis.
I will support my colleagues, friends, and family throughout the Challenge.
I will take what I learned during the Challenge and strive to maintain my new healthy habits.

****  Additional steps we will be working on are:
  •           No Fast Food.
  •           Limited Fried Food.
  •           Limited Bread.
  •           No Alcohol.
  •           Exercise regularly.
  •           Drink 64 ounces of water daily.
This is my sixth consecutive year with this program, and once again I am determined to have a great multiple-months working toward success.